Sunday, July 23, 2006

Idaho

Dwayne had some meetings in Idaho this summer and since we went there last summer we truly did fall in love with it. It is after all, everything we have dreamed about having one day, land that is, wide open spaces, wildlife, streams and lakes, mountains and snow.... We thought we had found all that in Maine but we couldn't handle all the gay and lesbian lifestyles. Not to be mean to them or be ugly it is just totally against everything we believe so it wasn't a good fit for our family. Idaho however is perfect and where we would like to buy land is close to the Montana line.. which for those who don't know me.. is my dream state! ;)

so here is a video dwayne took and it is just amazing!
listen to the birds.. Oh my gosh.. I wish I was Dorothy and could click my heels together and say, " there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home". Well, just 49 more weeks.. :)


New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...