Sunday, June 10, 2012

Journals and the Journey.......

I was just going through my old blog. It is amazing the things I've shared and written. This was one I thought was just kinda cool to look back and see how the Lord worked in my life. I won't bother sharing all of it but in short - I journal and at the close of all my journals I recap what the Lord was teaching me. Here is  my recap for part of 2006.


Righteousness,
testings and trials
service and stewardship
fear of the Lord
obedience
fruit of the spirit
called with a purpose, set apart
temptation, sin and the power to overcome
gifts and ministry
broken relationships and the gift of forgiveness, reconciliation and the love of God
loving as Christ loves us
anger, the power of scripture to overcome sin , the tongue who can tame it, anger/bitterness and righteousness can NOT coexist
blessings and curses how we live and who we touch through our lives
peace of God unrest or stirring from the spirit, change of course or desert experience
understanding who you are in Christ and the goal is for us to be Transformed, change is required; this sometimes means drastic measures
lessons and victories, milestones to remind us of our journey,
keeping our eyes on the Lord and keeping the course, learning, changing and sharing; victory is ours in Christ the eyes of the Lord; guide us, see us, goes before us, searches our hearts, on those who fear God.
Thirst for the word, hunger for righteousness; desire meat from the word, don't remain babes but grow and mature
consider who's you are

That is my life in a year. What a way to reflect where I've been and how far I've come. I'm far from having attained anything, in each of these areas I've yet to become victorious but in this Journey of becoming more Christ Like I've learned that

"In Him All Things are Possible"

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...