Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pinterest ~ who knew it was so much fun!

I have really enjoyed connecting in new ways through pinterest. It is a cool way to learn new things and put boards together that reflect something about yourself. Love it!

I started a Books board and as I was pinning some of my favorite reads it brought back fun memories. I love all the friends the Lord has given me ~ I do miss some of them dearly......

One book that brought back some wonderful memories was the Personality Plus book.
Personality Plus

I remember Stacy and I having long conversations about personalities and it was fun discovering and learning things about myself.  As I started thinking back there were so many fun and wonderful conversations I had with this friend.... Miss those days but thankful I learned some wonderful things through that friendship. Not all friendships are meant to last - but I guess what is important is that I am soooo thankful for it while I had it!

Thanks Stacy and many others who have been in my life!

Here's to Past and Present Friendships...... Learning is living!


New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...