Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where has the time gone

Well, I'm back in Thailand after a very long journey. We had a meeting in Turkey as I wrote about before and will hopefully get pictures posted in the very near future. Then it was off to Alabama for Christmas and Florida for the New Year. I was able to stay back in Alabama to spend time with Josh and to also help get him settled in Washington D.C. . Once I was able to get him settled in there I returned to my parents house to just enjoy some time with them. It was nice to just have some time with them.


I've got lots to share and to catch you up on so come back and hopefully I'll have lots of pictures and stories....



have a great weekend~

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...