Sunday, February 11, 2007

At the Dance

Justin went to the dance stag and I must say he had a great time. He is such a gentleman. He danced with anyone who asked and it was so sweet. At one point he went and grabbed his sister and they danced. Oh, it was so sweet.
I wasn't able to get all the pictures I wanted but here are a few of my favorites... These are all good friends of Justin's.





Justin and Hannah - she's like his little sister. They are actually working on a book and hope to get it published in the very near future.



Justin and Blakely - so sweet



Here is Justin and Kayla - I love that our kids genuinely like each other.



Justin and Tony- Can you tell they love posing

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...