Saturday, February 03, 2007

REM

Yes that is the sleep pattern where you are fast a sleep and dreaming.... if I'm not mistaken?...

Anyway, that would have been where I was just about 3 hours ago.. Yes it's almost 1am and I'm up! Want to know why? Josh called me and just wanted to talk.

Usually I'm fast asleep but he knows that my jet lag this time has me up at the crack of dawn and I'm working so hard to stay up till about 10pm each night to besure that I sleep soundly until my body alarm wakes me at, oh 5ish.

Anyway, so I'm up and I was just catching up on the news of those in my favorites. I am so glad for Blogger- it has made staying intouch with friends and family so much easier. I love going to read how folks are and to read about their kids.

Today was a very relaxing day! Dwayne and I took Kayla for some soup and then she and I went dress shopping for the up coming school dance this next weekend. Should be fun. But no we didn't find a dress... the Theme is Fire and Ice.. the gals have to dress with Fire in mind and the boys Ice.. she is going with a nice young man. She's and one of her good friends are going to have their dates come to our house and grill out and have dinner out side. Actually Dwayne and I will be the cooks and they will be our Guest....

Okay the song from Beauty and the Beast came to my mind.. Be our guest, be our guest.. blah blah blah... Its going to be there for the rest of the morning.. UGH!


Can you say Rambling now! :) I'm closing .. just wanted to blog and make this time useful!


Thanks Josh for the call- always a joy to hear your voice and boy do we miss you!

bye for now.......

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...