Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thank Goodness for SUNDAYS

Each week I actually look forward to Sundays! It has a lot to do with the fact that I absolutely love our House Church. We have such an amazing group that meets each week. It's been over a year since we joined this church and I we are all drawing closer and closer. My week truly isn't complete until we've met together. Now that's what Church should be like!


So I'm trying to upload some pictures from the dance and then our sunday time together but I'm having some mechanical problems...... uhmmmmm sometimes I wish I could just do the jeanie nod and wha la.... it is done! But no such thing as that easy! :)


Anyway this past week was full in so many good ways. Lots of fellowship, meetings, and running around - sounds bad but it was all good!


We will be heading south for our meetings this Wednesday and then the kids will join us on Saturday.

Okay so the Dance went really well. It was DARK though so not all the pictures turned out! I kept taking pictures but we all went blind ( night vision gone) so the kids were like, run, Mrs. Melissa's coming! Finally Kayla looks at me and says, Mom- GOOD BYEeeeee..... Okay so I took the hint but Justin he ofcourse loves his picture to be taken so he loved it! And well, I just kept saying, it's your senior year and you're making memories....

hope to get the pictures up soon!

very tired though- didn't get home until about 11pm and then had to get ready for our house church we met our home so I was getting things ready for our guest to arrive the next morning. Thank goodness we have a late start- 10am so I was up before 7 and then we had a wonderful day finishing our study of Heb. 11.....

Dwayne lead the time together and I have to say- I sure do love it when he preaches. He's truly a gifted teacher!

More on my man later!

gotta run but just wanted to post the close of the week-

in a word

FULL

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...