Monday, March 12, 2007

To do lists

"Connecting your to-do list, your passions, and God's purposes for your life."
katie brazelton


Sunday at Church was good. It was good to be reminded how we need work hard at making the most of our moments here on Earth.


This quote really does bring it together for me. Making my to do list for today, connect directly with my passions, and God's purposes for my life.


Well- my to do list is growing but it's all good stuff! ;)
*Spend time in the word
*Blog : connecting with friends and family
*Running with some amazing and dear friends - good for my physical health and great for my spiritual health as well.
*Cleaning the house ( not fun but rewarding)
*Picking up a sick daughter - this is one of my most important jobs- Being MOM!
*Going to the office to get some pictures and tidbits done- task of woman on mission :) love being used and feeling apart of the work.
*Grocery shopping- another momma job
*Laundry - ugh it seems to multiply like the grimalins( however it is spelled)
*Registar the car, pay school bill
*Prepare dinner for my family
* see my beloved! He is coming home from a trip to Vietnam.

Okay seems like today is going pretty good- Now if only I can keep connecting my to do list, my passions and God's purpose for my life......


Here's to keeping my day ordered according to God's plan and not my own!

love ya'll

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...