Friday, March 09, 2007

Senior Pictures

This year our second born son: Timothy Justin Carus Hughes will be graduating from High School in June. We can't believe how fast the years have flown by and it's been one of the GREATEST JOY's in our lives as his parents. I thank the Lord for the privilege of being his mom and I know his father feels the same way.

He's the one person I can count on to make me laugh. He's full of such Joy and hates injustice. He's one of the most forgiving people I know and loves his brother and sister so much.

We are so proud of him and can't wait to see how the Lord uses him........

Here's to Justin -


click on anyone of the pictures for a larger picture.







New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...