Saturday, April 07, 2007

Girls night out...

A friend and I took our daughters out and we took another young lady with us. So all 5 of us went out on an adventure to the Lake houses about an hour 1/2 out side of Chiang Mai. It was truly an adventure. We laughed more in the car than I have laughed in a long time. We giggled and heard our girls say, MOM! I don't know how many times... one of us even got pinched.....

it wasn't me:)


Well, we arrived after getting lost and missing our turn. Driving until Kayla had to use the potty and then getting the car blessed; that's another story. Seeing the Elephants and finding a cool resort... all the while we were in search of our final destination.


However! we found it and we had a great time. I hope to post some pictures when Karla sends them to me! ;)


Oh, what a precious memory.....and real "GIRL Bonding time " ;-) ; right girls!

More to come later!

good night!

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...