Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New things for Blogs

It's always great to find new things to add to our blog. Thanks to all those who have found such cool things such as this player we've added to our blog. You'll notice we had a player before but I couldn't find any current music. So when I saw this on Stacy's blog I thought, wow, nice player and it allows you to play some current songs...

I thought I would give Credit due where Credit is due.... and so that those who visit our site won't be offended that we "copied" them. I just want to say, Thanks Stacy for opening up new and exciting things to add to our blog!

I just thought it was a great way to share some music that we are listening to as a family.


New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...