Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Returned home









I am finally back home and all I can say is that my trip into the Big Country was amazing! We met so many neat people and had so many opportunities to share with them the hope we have. It was a joy to go back to our old stomping grounds. Brought many tears to my eyes and lots of amazing memories. It was a joy to share with them and to spend time with some dear friends.

I got to see our God Daughter Esther and her parents, Alian and Awen. They were all doing well. Which was great to hear and see.. :)

more later, Dwayne comes home tomorrow and I can't wait! :)

Well, I'll close for now. but enjoy a few pictures from my trip.....

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...