There were alot of emotions floating around and some major stress at times but all in all it was a good week. To think our Little girl is getting married ~ there are moments I just get so emotional! :) However, Dwayne and I are thrilled for Kayla and Nick.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wedding planning......
There were alot of emotions floating around and some major stress at times but all in all it was a good week. To think our Little girl is getting married ~ there are moments I just get so emotional! :) However, Dwayne and I are thrilled for Kayla and Nick.
New Places and New Adventures
After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging. Here are just a few picture...
-
We have had a wonderful start to our December with travels to Dusseldorf, Cologne, and Black Forest, Germany. It was a fun trip an...
-
20 years ago....... It was 20 years ago today that Dwayne and I were married. We started the journey towards becoming ONE. I am not sure at ...