Sunday, February 11, 2007

more pics



So we chaperoned this dance and Dwayne and I were laughing because they wanted us to walk around to make sure no kids were going off and kissing.. ew....... I know, who does that ? Anyway, a slow dance started and 2 kids came up and asked me to hold their cameras. So here I am holding 2 cameras and my own and dwayne says, Let's dance.
I'm thinking what? but then I think- heck ya, let's dance. Ofcourse, mind you we were just talking about kids sneaking off and kissing so - Dwayne realizing my hands are full and I can't really do anything he puts his hand on my back and slowly moves his hands down to my lower back. I look at him like Knock it off... and ofcourse I'm laughing.... he starts laughing and I'm thinking- oh my gosh, we are going to get called on for PDA ... Public Display of Affection! :) We had such a great time....
It was nice to dance with my sweetheart and to just have some fun!



When we first arrived all the girls were putting on this BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK... notice in the picture, Kayla and Hannah opted not to apply the color.. Thank goodness our girls know when a color looks good and bad.. ofcourse it wasn't about looking good but just being GIRLS and having some FUN! :)

love this picture!

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...