Friday, March 16, 2007

Saturday

It's Saturday here in good ole Thailand~ and life is just plugging along. We had a great week and the kids are excited to have finished yet another week of school.

Justin is so ready for his senior year to be over-

Report cards came out this week and Justin was on A/B honor roll and Kayla A honor roll. :) Way to go!

Dwayne and I worked on work stuff :) and got caught up so we have a weekend free before I leave on Monday for a meeting in the states. I hope to be able to blog while I'm gone but they only have dial up so I'm not sure if it will be possible.

I guess that is all for now~ just wanted to say the air is a bit cleaner today - which is good! :)


Have a great Saturday !

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...