Saturday, April 28, 2007

Melissa "needs"

Here's advice from Google on what "I" need..... Read on to find out how you can learn more about what you need....

ps. this was passed on to me from Kim check out her blog:
Kim Impossible


10 Things Melissa Needs to do - suggestions from Google!

1. Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead.
This is a hoot. I just watched the old Blob movie and was remembering this movie was scary to me as a kid....
2.Melissa Needs at least 10 hours of sleep a day.
Yes I need atleast 8 but 10 is GREAT!

3.After a night in heels melissa needs to take a break.
I wish.... I haven't had a real date in a long time.. the kind of Date that you dress up and look all 'knock him out of his socks' good..... uhmmmm thanks for the idea google.. ;-)
4.Melissa needs to crank up the sex appeal.
Ha! fine... I guess that goes with #3.
5. Melissa needs hydration after the walk.
Uh... don't you mean Run????
6. Melissa needs to get over it.
Over what???? gosh the least google could do is tell me what I need to get over...
7.Melissa needs to be the stunt double on Smallville!
Oh my kids would think that was cool!
8. Melissa needs to rock the house.
Ookay?
9. After a healthy weight gain of 60 pounds, Melissa needs to get on board with her new body.
60 lbs? It may look like 60 but it's more like 15... So back off.... I don't want to get on board... I want to get it off!

(Melissa's singing with JOY)
Finally number
10. Melissa needs some spaghetti sauce and always buys Ragu.
Well, did you have to tell everyone my "secret recipe"!


Okay so you now want to know how I got these? Well, go to google and type in "yourname needs" then press search.. and you will get a lot of "what you need" . Have at it and share it on your blog.. for the rest of us to read! :)

Thanks Kim for the idea! What a hoot....



New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...