Monday, April 02, 2007

More From Turkey


This is what the entry to the homes of Ephesus looked like.


This is in Pergamum-


The library of Ephesus where Paul taught.


In Revelation it talks about the Throne of Zues and this is where the temple of Zues once stood. It is an amazing view and you can actually see the base of the temple but it isn't visible in the picture.




Here we are standing in Ephesus- what a moment for both of us.....


Here is Dwayne in Ephesus-


I know the trip was a long time ago or so it seems but I just can't help but post some of the many pictures we took while we were there. I am still amazed at all the things we got to see and experience while there - so I hope you don't mind me sharing some of these pictures with you all.

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...