Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today this is what I wanted to do with Cody




Today I was standing at the kitchen sink and washing dishes when I noticed Cody was jumping and climbing the rail of the swing. I saw a bird fluttering around but then realized I saw a little twig sticking out of the my bird house.

Now we have been waiting a long time to see if the birds would build a nest in the bird houses but it hadn't happened; not yet anyway.


So today I went to get Cody and looked in to sneak a peak inside and low and behold..... a bird nest in the making! :)

I was so excited- But then I wanted to really hurt Cody! I saw this picture on a friends blog site and thought.. Yep that is what I wanted to do to Cody the cat! ;)

but didn't- he just got grounded to the indoors.......

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...