Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Life moves on...

I just wanted to share with everyone that Kayla is back to her normal self is getting ready at this moment to go to school.

Dwayne and Justin arrived safely home from their adventure. I hope to get some pictures posted this week of some of the highlights of their trip. I keep trying to get Dwayne to post on line but he's not ready to do that yet. I think if he would give it a try :) he would be hooked!

Not much else is happening just wanted to let everyone know all is well in our household yet again! :)


come back later on this week for an update on Justin's Senior Trip!

OH~ Haven't heard from Josh yet about his scholarship/internship with D.I.A. but he should be hearing something real soon. They have probably made their decision it's just waiting to hear the news, now!

love to all.......

New Places and New Adventures

After so much time away it feels refreshing to be back at blogging.  Here are just a few picture...